Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Time is funny

Some days I feel like there are not enough hours in the day - I hardly get anything done. Other days I get so much done that I don't know how I can be so lazy on other days. Time is funny like that.

After work today I kept my cleaning momentum going and cleaned our other bathroom. It is much smaller than the upstairs, so it didn't take very long.

Then I was off to the basement for an easy 4 miles. I actually had to stop myself from trying to finish the run as fast as I could. I know that I can't do every run as fast as possible or I am just asking for an injury.

I tried this packet of EBOOST (from my RunnerBox) after work today. I was really dragging when I got home from work, and it definitely gave me a little extra...boost, for lack of a better word.


It was really tart. Really tart. So if you're looking for something sweet, this isn't it. I really liked it though! The energy in EBOOST comes from green tea and it is also gluten-free and soy-free if you worry about that sort of thing. For some reason, the last little bit in the glass tasted a bit metallic, which is the only bad thing I have to say about it.

Dinner tonight was a rather tasty sandwich of bacon, eggs, avocado and tomato. It could have used some greenery, arugula would have been nice, but I didn't want to go to the store.

This little guy was right by my face when I took Buddy out earlier.


My coffee mug broke yesterday. The seal popped off the lid, along with some sketchy build-up.


I realized I have been using this mug for over 6 years (and it was free). I guess it's time for a new one!

3 comments:

  1. I've often wanted to take those energy products on days that I don't even run. Some days I just need a little more energy for day to day activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I have been needing some extra energy this week, I'm really tired for some reason!

      Delete
  2. Time is funny...you were just 3 years old! I like that picture of the dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...