Friday, July 11, 2014

Submarines and Zombies

Happy Friday!

We're talking transportation at work this month (cars, trains, planes, construction equipment, etc) and today was submarines! One of my kiddos is completely obsessed with the Beatles, especially Yellow Submarine, so he was pretty excited.

These took forever to cut out, but they turned out so cute!



There were only 7 kids there for the day, so most of it went pretty well. Nap time was another story. They really go through cycles where they just won't sleep. When I left for lunch, there were only two sleeping. At least a couple more fell asleep while I was gone, but we still had 3 no nappers, which is exhausting.

I had three miles on the plan for today, and tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day. But I'm planning on getting up and running with the group in the morning (usually around 6 miles), so I swapped my three miles for a colander of berries and a beer instead.


It was the right choice.

Now I'm watching some Walking Dead (I'm SO behind!) and trying to get to bed at a reasonable hour so I can wake up and run in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...