Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A lazy dog and an addicting podcast

I haven't gone outside yet today. It's cold, so I'm ok with that.

I did manage to get my laundry done. Ok, well it's in the dryer anyway. That last step of getting it out of the basement always takes me a while.

Buddy won't fold my laundry for me. Lazy dog.


I hit the treadmill for some Gilmore Girls and a few miles. I didn't mess around with my shoes today, I just stuck with my Mizunos.


They did come untied a few times though - it's always something.

6.5 miles with a few water breaks and stopping to swap my laundry into the dryer. Multi-tasking at its best.

Have you heard about the Serial podcast? I started listening to it the other night when I was babysitting. I'm totally sucked in.


Here is what the podcast's website says:

WHAT IS SERIAL?

Serial is a new podcast from the creators of This American Life, hosted by Sarah Koenig. Serial will follow one story - a true story - over the course of a whole season. We'll follow the plot and characters wherever they take us and we won’t know what happens at the end of the story until we get there, not long before you get there with us. Each week we'll bring you the latest chapter, so it's important to listen in order, starting with Episode 1. 
It's frustrating, and addicting. 

Consider yourself warned.

6 comments:

  1. I love the color of those shoes! I never listen to podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they pretty? I know that's not a reason to buy shoes, but it's a nice bonus :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing the podcast! I love This American Life and podcasts in general. I can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really engaging and so frustrating because I don't know who to believe!

      Delete
  3. I have a 3 year old Beagle named Suzy and she is quite lazy, lol. I know that this breed is supposed to be active but she is just one of a kind, I guess. She is quite a handful so there's no dull moment when she is around. My sister also has a Beagle but hers has a different temperament - she is such a handful, always curious and on the go. I've read an article which listed down dogs for lazy people, haha. This is a must read and quite informative, I must say. Here's the link http://dogsaholic.com/breeds/info/dogs-for-lazy-people.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...