Monday, July 21, 2014

Snacks and cleaning house

I actually managed my time well this morning, so Buddy got to take a longer stroll than usual before I left for work.

He was on a mission to smell everything.



I really don't like cleaning. I don't know many people who do, but that means when the mood strikes, I have to go with it.

At some point today I decided I was going to clean our upstairs bathroom. Like, really clean it. I spent over an hour (probably pushing two hours) and now think I can safely claim the cleanest bathroom in town. 

It's really nice.

Is it weird that I think I would rather clean the bathroom than do the dishes?

I managed to remember to bring a snack to work today. I always forget how hungry I am the day after a long run. This bar from my RunnerBox was a really good idea. And as far as protein bars go, it was pretty tasty!


And this somehow made its way into my basket at the store. Oops. :)


It's a good thing I run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...