Monday, July 14, 2014

My goodness he's cute

My run yesterday took more out of me than I realized. I am tired today!

Work was fairly uneventful, I have a couple of kiddos out on vacation, so it's actually more mellow than usual.

Yet another thunderstorm rolled through this afternoon, thank goodness because the humidity was making it feel like I was swimming every time I went outside! (I would die in the South) We're supposed to have storms on and off for the next couple of days.

This is my new favorite thing:


For those of you who know what I'm talking about, it's like a Tiger Tail or The Stick, only cheaper (thank you Target). For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it's basically a rolling pin for your muscles. It hurts so good.

And for now, I'm off (to be smart, for once) to read and fall asleep early. The kids are much more fun to be around when I'm not exhausted!

I'll leave you with some adorable Buddy pictures.




My goodness he's cute.

4 comments:

  1. Such cute buddy pictures! I have an item like your stick/tail. I can't get good enough pressure on it when I do it myself so I have to have someone do it for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's kind of an arm workout to get good pressure!

      Delete
  2. Do you like the rolling pin style better than the foam? That reminds me...I should foam roll before bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like it better than foam rolling so far. I like that I have more control over the pressure and location of pressure with the stick roller. I feel like I'm not coordinated enough for foam rolling! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...