Tuesday, July 8, 2014

400 Miles!

I realized fairly late last night that I hadn't blogged. And then I realized that I had no new pictures to show you, and the only thing I had to say was that I went to work, walked the dog, and ate leftovers for dinner.

It was a hot night last night.


Thank goodness for air conditioning.

Basically, you didn't miss out on much.

Today was pretty similar, only I also went for a run. And by went for a run, I mean I ran on the treadmill - it's hot out! 3 easy miles, nothing too crazy.

I've never really been good about keeping track of my mileage until this year. I have been using Dailymile and was pretty psyched to see that I broke the 400 mile mark for the year today!

Something about the basement or the sound of the treadmill makes Buddy do this.


He just lays there for 5 minutes or so and then gets up and stretches. Funny dog.


There are some dishes calling my name, and it's 20 minutes past Buddy's dinner time, so I should probably go before he starts staring at me like I never feed him.

1 comment:

  1. That is entirely too hot! We had everything from fog to rain to sun today. Had a fun day off.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...