Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A slow day, a good run, and Buddy

Today feels like Thursday, I'm not sure why.

Work was absolutely crawling. I hate days like that.

After work I did a little snacking before my run. I tried this fruit/veggie leather from my RunnerBox.


It was really good! Tom tried it and said it was "like a pumpkin pie and an apple pie had a baby." If I ever see these at the store I will not hesitate to buy them.

Then it was off to the basement for an easy 3 miles. It was one of those wonderful runs where you feel great and really strong. I needed that today.

I bought Buddy a new toy yesterday.


He already broke it. But he loves it (he loves all rope toys), so we're trying to see if we can fix it so he's not just ripping string out of the middle of it.

He's kind of a weirdo.


4 comments:

  1. A mix between pumpkin pie and apple pie sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom! LOL That does look good though and it's gluten free! :) Is Buddy happy Tom's back around? He looks THRILLED in that last shot. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's worn out from all the excitement! Buddy has been doing his best to not let Tom out of his sight and cries whenever he leaves the house.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...