Sunday, July 27, 2014

House hunting and lesson planning

We had a nice, relaxing Sunday around here.

It started early, because Tom is still on London time and I have lost the ability to sleep in. But we had a lazy coffee morning, and Buddy is loving having us both home.

This afternoon we went to check out a house we have been looking at online.


Cute, right?

It ended up being in worse shape than it seemed at first, and a little smaller than we're looking for. It was on a really beautiful piece of property though. It's fun to see different houses, there are some really unusual ones out there!

I spent a while lesson planning this afternoon. The end of the month kind of came out of nowhere for me and I didn't get started as early as I usually try to. Oops.

As usual, the weekend flew by too quickly, and it's back to work again in the morning. Such is life.

I hope you had a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...