Saturday, July 26, 2014

Busy running around

It been a busy Saturday over here!

I woke up early to meet up with my running group. I promised a new woman last week that I would be there this morning since I'm one of the only people who runs at her pace. If it weren't for that I would have been tempted to sleep in, even though I love running with the group and how nice my day goes after a good run on the trails.

We did our usual loop of around 6.5 miles in 1:02:25 according to my Garmin.

Of course, I'm glad that I went. It was a beautiful morning and a nice group of runners.

Buddy and I went to the dog park to run around for a bit. He doesn't really play with the other dogs, so I have to chase him to get him to run around. The other dog owners probably think I'm crazy.

Buddy loves the doggy water fountain.



We were both tired after our morning of running around.


Then I got caught up cleaning things around the house, talking on the phone and getting things staged for dinner for when Tom gets here.

And Tom will be home in about a half an hour! Buddy knows something is up, but he's not quite sure what's going on. He's going to be insanely excited to see Tom again.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love how accountable a group makes you? I love running w/ others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It really makes a difference to know that my absence will be noticed. Very motivating!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...