Friday, June 13, 2014

They're purple, so I win

Happy Friday!

This has been a longer than usual week for some reason. Maybe because I get to go to London next week?

I had a nice (relatively) mellow day at work, we only had 7 kiddos the whole day.

My poppy opened up today!


And then some really impressive storm clouds rolled in.






Buddy was unconcerned by the storm.


He's laying on top of my new shoes. I ordered them last night and they were on the porch this afternoon. Man, Zappos is good!


I swear I'm not addicted to shoes (except maybe running shoes). My super comfy black ones seem to make my weird popping foot issue come back and my old shoes that I love have a hole in them. I needed to get something so when I'm walking around London next week I don't feel like my shoes are falling apart or hurting my feet.

Plus, they're purple, so I win.

11 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to say, I love a good ol Thunder storm! Love the purple shoes!
    Are you excited for London?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thunderstorms are fun! You know, as long as I'm inside.

      I'm SO excited for London! I'm starting the packing process this weekend :)

      Delete
  2. I can't believe London is so close!! Yay! I hope you'll take a lot of pictures & blog along the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely do my best to get some posts in while I'm there - at the very least there will be pictures when I get back! :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome clouds. Very jealous of your thunderstorms, but not your humidity. Very pretty shoes. Can't wait to hear all your London stories. Midge gets home, fingers crossed, around the 24th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you would like to see the clouds :)

      Delete
  4. cute shoes! i'm completely addicted to shoes, running or otherwise :) i always have two or three pairs tucked away in shopping carts on different sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like that with running clothes - I always have a few things waiting for me in different carts :)

      Delete

  5. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about %meta_keyword%. Regards gmail log in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thank you for the information and articles you provided

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool, please guidance so that I can create a blog like yours

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...