Wednesday, July 23, 2014

More running, more queso

On Wednesdays, we wear pink.


My training plan has a mileage cut back week this week, but it's a bit monotonous. All the runs are the same distance, and the same pace. I can't handle doing them at the same pace, so I'm adjusting faster or slower depending on how I feel each day.

Another 4 sweaty treadmill miles.


This is Buddy's "please can we leave the basement now?" face.


Doesn't he look like a puppy in this picture? So cute.

You know those foods that you know are bad for you, but you love them anyway? I would call them guilty pleasures, but I don't feel guilty when I eat them (in something resembling moderation).

My current (non)guilty pleasure is salsa con queso. It's so tasty!

I feel like I eat pretty healthy for the most part, so between that and running I don't feel too bad when I eat some things that aren't quite as good for me.

What are your (non)guilty food pleasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...