Friday, July 25, 2014

My little lap dog

Happy Friday!

I spotted this pretty purple flower this morning when Buddy and I were out on his morning stroll.


Purple is my favorite.

I really enjoyed my kiddos at work today, but it was a very long day. About half of them didn't nap, which made the afternoon a little crazy. As all over the place as toddlers normally are, a class of exhausted toddlers is nuts. Plus I didn't get to leave until after 5:30.

This evening has consisted of beer, tacos, tv, and hanging out with my little lap dog.



It is really nice to just sit and relax for a while. I'll be up and running in the morning, so I plan to enjoy this moment of stillness.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your little tiny lap dog! LOL Apparently he thinks he's a shih tzu?

    Sorry you had a rough day at work. Funny how naps can really make or break a day! The good news is once you have children of your own it will be a piece of cake for you after all this experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I would know what to do with just one or two kiddos!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...