Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday in pictures of Buddy

Buddy and I had a really mellow day today.We didn't accomplish much, but it was still nice.

We went to the dog park for a bit.


I always have him sit before I tell him that he can get in the car. He laid down today instead.


On the way home he somehow managed to get underneath the seat hammock thing I have in the back seat.


He seemed happy in his fort.


In the afternoon, I decided to do some creepy drive bys of a couple of houses we have been looking at online. Buddy came along for the ride - he loves being in the car.

It's been too hot here lately for me to want to cook. I've been eating a lot of salad kits. Sometimes I add a little extra protein (usually in the form of fake crab because it's easy) and tonight I treated myself to some steak. I even managed to not overcook it. I win!

The beauty of this weekend is I still get another day!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Buddy pictures! Have you started house hunting? I can't wait to hear more about this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We are currently in a townhouse, but really want to have a few acres and a yard for Buddy to run around in. We have been keeping our eyes peeled/spending too much time on Zillow lately - it's exciting! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...