Friday, July 18, 2014

Dog toy time out and veggie overload

Turns out a mellow day at work moves pretty slowly. We only had six kiddos for the day, so it was pretty relaxed. The stars aligned and they all napped too!

I came home to find I forgot to put the gate up this morning and had a Buddy mess to clean up upstairs.

His Kong is in time out.


I had a big debate about making a lazy dinner or actually cooking tonight.

Cooking won.


My veggie prep got a little out of control.

And my veggies to noodles ratio was a little off.


I topped it with a spicy peanut sauce and tried to not eat myself sick. It was kind of delicious.

The rest of my Friday will be spent relaxing with some bad tv, ice cream, and hopefully going to bed at a reasonable hour so I will be ready to run in the morning.

Hope you're having a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm that looks so tasty!! Do you make meals like that just for yourself and then eat leftovers for days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, days and days! This one got a little out of control ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...