Thursday, July 10, 2014

Buddy's serious face

This week is really flying by for me. Some days (ahem, Monday and Tuesday, I'm looking at you) seemed to crawl, but now it's already Thursday night!

Work was pretty typical. If you haven't seen this video, it reminds me of many conversations I have with the munchkins at work.


After work, all I wanted to do was collapse on the couch.


Yes, my sunglasses were still on top of my head. It was just so comfortable there! Instead of staying sprawled on the couch, I did a little reading (I'm finally getting back to Anatomy for Runners) until I was ready for my run.

Today was a mile repeat day. I have such a mental block against speed work, no matter how many times it goes well.

This is what it was supposed to be:

SMARTCOACH PLUS
Thursday, July, 10, 2014

TODAY'S WORKOUT

SPEEDWORK
Dist: 6 Mi, inc
Warm; 3x1600 in 8:50
w/800 jogs; Cool

It ended up being:
Warm up, 1x1600 in 8:49 and 2x1600 in 8:42 w/800 jogs, cool down.

Buddy will not hold still for pictures. He will not go anywhere near the treadmill when I am running, but he'll come say hi once it's stopped.


Then it was time for dinner. Buddy does not find it funny when I stop to take his picture when I am getting his dinner ready.


Dinner for me was a big salad with chicken (leftover from dinner last night) and avocado. Salad kits are the best on weeknights!


I'm trying this new (old) thing where I don't stay up way too late, so I am off to get the coffee ready for the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I forget how cute you are:) It seems like forever since I've seen you. Almost a year! I love Buddys face when you are getting his food ready. He's like, really! is this necessary? I'm off to Oregon tomorrow. Many airports, my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...