Saturday, May 31, 2014

If it isn't one thing...

Tom is off again for work. Buddy is standing firm at his post by the front door, waiting for Tom to come back.


Since my foot doesn't actually hurt, it just feels a little off, I attempted a few miles on the treadmill. I ended up doing 3 (very slow) miles, not because of my foot, but because I woke up with something pinched in my neck and it seriously hurt.

If it isn't one thing, it's another.

But it was nice to run again.


Buddy was back at his usual spot.


It was supposed to be nice out today, so naturally there was a massive downpour in the middle of the afternoon.


Tomorrow I have some really thrilling plans to run errands, do laundry, wash dishes, and run.

2 comments:

  1. Your "tomorrow" plans sound pretty relaxing! I love days with nothing concrete planned. Buddy cracks me up. He's such a workaholic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy is very diligent in his staring sadly at the front door duties. He's really pitiful the first few days after Tom goes out of town.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...