Sunday, May 25, 2014

I slept in!

I slept in this morning. Until 10! It was pretty great, I see what all the fuss is about.

We had a really nice, relaxing day today.

Tom made French toast for breakfast (though it was around noon, so brunch?). It was really good.


There's a chunk missing because I starting eating it before I took a picture.

It was beautiful out today.


We took Buddy for a drive and did a little walking/hiking.

He loves the car.


After our walk, we spent some time hanging out on the back deck. Even Buddy got a chair.



It's rough to be Buddy.

I had a 10 mile long run I was supposed to do today. It didn't happen. I didn't run at all. Between the not eating anything yesterday and the sleeping in, it just didn't happen. And that's ok. I'll try to get some miles in tomorrow since I have the day off, but a missed run or two isn't going to break me.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. sleeping in is the best! however, i'm pretty sure that i haven't done that since my baby was born. he doesn't appreciate the concept of vacation...

    yummy breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wait until he gets a little older and decides he doesn't need to nap anymore ;)

      Delete
  2. Glad you were able to sleep in! Buddy looks so stressed out. Hahah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...