Sunday, June 1, 2014

Rogue clover population

The weekend always goes too fast.

I woke up early for no reason this morning and had a nice morning of coffee and the Today show.

And a tasty fruit/granola/yogurt breakfast.


I love berries.

I had to pick up some sand for my June sensory bin (how on earth is it June already?), so I headed up to Home Depot. While I was there, I couldn't help myself and picked up a little tomato plant.


It's a yellow pear tomato, because they're pretty much the best.

Buddy is an excellent gardener.


I also took a little while to weed my little planter to give my poppies a fighting chance. There was a rogue clover population threatening to take over the entire container.


They have so much more space now!

And then I got organized.


I haven't had a place for most of these things, so they've just been living on the coffee table. Now they have a home, and the coffee table is a whole lot cleaner! Go figure.

I wasn't sure if I was going to run today - I'm totally off my training plan at this point - so instead I did the 7 minute workout. Once I finished, I really wanted to run, so I did an easy mile and a nice walking cool down while I finished my show.

The Newburgh Half is THIS weekend - how did that happen?

Now I'm off to fold some laundry.

Have you tried the 7 minute workout?

2 comments:

  1. i spent today folding laundry too! yay for sunday fundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it is June either! Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...