Friday, May 23, 2014

The internet says...

Happy Friday!

I had a pretty good day at work today. We try to close early right before holiday weekends, so most of my kids were picked up by about 3:30. It didn't hurt that we only had 6 kiddos all day.

I managed to finish my lesson plans last night, but only got my newsletter half written. My boss was so busy that she didn't care and I get to turn both in on Tuesday.

I've been having a weird "popping" feeling in my right foot recently. It doesn't hurt, and it doesn't bother me when I run. I mostly feel it when I walk barefoot around the house. The internet says I may have a swollen nerve - but those are supposed to be painful, so I don't know.

Since my foot is being weird and I haven't been sleeping enough this week, I'm planning on missing my trail run tomorrow. I really need to sleep in before I make myself sick again. The Newburgh Half is in two weeks, so I figure I'll rest my foot now rather than make it mad right before the race.

We don't really have any plans for the long weekend. It will just be nice to get to spend some relaxing time together before Tom heads out of town again.

This is what it looks like when I try to take a picture of Buddy holding out his paw to shake.


He's so cute.

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?


2 comments:

  1. yay for a short day!!!

    nothing exciting here for the weekend...my little dude has a fever so we are going to lay low and try to get him better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your little dude is feeling better!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...