Friday, May 30, 2014

It feels lazy to not run

Happy Friday!

A couple of my kiddos were out of town today, so I only had 6 in my class. It was really nice!

I've been trying to be smart about running since the weird popping in my foot hasn't gone away. It feels really lazy to not run though. I decided that a few missed runs the week before the race isn't going to make a huge difference, and I'd rather be able to run the race next week without hurting myself.

I took a few pictures of the plants on the side of the house the other day.




Things are about to get pretty colorful out there!

Tom is making dinner and we're relaxing/he's packing tonight.

I hope you're having a great Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Hope your foot pain is not too serious! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The foot isn't bad, it just feels off, and luckily it seems to be happier today!

      Delete
  2. Your plants are gorgeous! Sorry about your foot. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take any responsibility for the plants, they're pretty self-sufficient ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm envious of your plants. They are beautiful. Take care of your popping foot. Tell Tom safe travels.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...