Monday, May 5, 2014

My glue stick ran out

I remembered to take a picture of my bulletin board today. I actually like it less in the picture than I do in person.

Also, something about the lighting made my blue letters disappear in this picture. They're not that close in color in person.


"Getting antsy in TE!"

It was a pretty uneventful day at work, just the usual Monday chaos.

Some of our new play equipment, isn't it cute?


After work was one of those days where I planned on doing so many things and then I barely got dinner made before it got too late.

I was trying to finish up part of a project we are doing for Mother's day at work (because it's impossible to do with the kids around), but my glue stick ran out after I did two of them. Maybe I'll have time tomorrow?

Today was a rest day on my training plan, which is good, because they way the evening went I probably wouldn't have had dinner if I was running.

And let's just talk about my dinner for a minute. Roasted butternut squash, broccoli, and chicken sausage. Really good.


I'm kind of addicted to chicken sausage right now, it's fully cooked, which makes it an easy protein to have on work nights. Plus there are a ton of different flavor options.

I have that nagging feeling that there was something else I wanted to share with you, but now I can't remember what it was. And my alarm that tells me it's time to go upstairs and get ready for bed is going off, so whatever it was is going to have to wait until tomorrow.

I'll leave you with some Buddy pictures.



He hates loves having his picture taken.

What's something you're looking forward to this week?

I have a speedwork session (mile repeats) later this week and I am both nervous and excited for it, I haven't done "real" speedwork in a very long time!

4 comments:

  1. Your dinner looks yummy! I hope your projects turn out ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They turned out cute! I'm really glad that I got them done early, I was giving our holiday gifts to the parents in January - oops! :)

      Delete
  2. perfect bulletin board! i love it :)

    dinner looks so yummy, i should invite myself over...i only ate ice cream...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cream is one of my favorite dinners! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...