Sunday, May 18, 2014

Stupid Sunday

Today was dumb.

I woke up feeling not quite right and it went downhill from there. 

Everything hurt my stomach, including water. But since water is kind of necessary, I sipped on some when I could. I also have a fever.

I really need to work on my lesson plans, they're due Friday, but it definitely isn't happening today. Neither is my long run. 

As my mom said when I texted her, "fever is the only thing that keeps us down." We're both very stubborn about acting sick when we are.


Buddy didn't mind keeping me company.

Hopefully I'm back to normal in the morning, or it's going to be a long day.

2 comments:

  1. sorry you aren't feeling well! hope it passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy is helping you get better! I hope your fever goes away. Being sick is such a waste of time:) Love you, feel better

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...