Monday, May 12, 2014

Buddy's new spot

This weekend went by unnaturally fast.

The news I have been waiting on for months finally arrived today - my afternoon assistant starts tomorrow! That wonderful news means that there is actually hope that I won't be working obscene amounts of overtime anymore!

I decided to put Buddy's crate away since he's free-range now. When I moved the crate I discovered just how messy an eater he is.


He enjoyed cleaning it up!

While I was putting his crate away, he was digging around in his toy bin for his nylabone. He tends to make himself bleed when he has it for too long, so he has to be supervised.


Buddy's new spot - he seems alright with it - the living room looks much bigger now.


I had a weirdly productive time after work today, got dishes done, cleaned part of the living room and took out a bunch of recycling that I have been ignoring for weeks (lets pretend that there isn't still a lot of recycling that needs to go out).

I love when things are clean, I just have a hard time getting motivated to clean things!

Tomorrow we're back to our full class of 11, I should probably get some sleep...

6 comments:

  1. i need to spend some productive time cleaning. actually....the laundry is worse, i should do that first....nah, i'm just going to sleep.

    so excited that your assistant is starting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have laundry from Sunday that I still need to put away...

      Delete
  2. Yay for Buddy not having a big old crate in the house! And yay for an assistant. FINALLY maybe you can work normal people hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO excited for normal people hours!

      Delete
  3. My Buster leaves the same mess behind his crate! Every once and a while I will move it and let him vacuum it up. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least they're good at picking up after themselves :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...