Friday, October 3, 2014

Sometimes it's just about getting the miles in

Happy Friday!

I got up at a much more reasonable hour this morning - not my 10+ hours of sleep from the other night.

This was for breakfast.


It was pretty tasty. Not too sweet (which is a danger of caramel apple flavored things) and I really liked the thick slices!

We took some measurements of our bigger furniture to take with us on a second look at the cute house from last weekend.

There is an offer in on the house already, but they haven't accepted it yet. I don't know all the ins and outs of buying houses, but this fact doesn't seem to concern Tom too much since they are still considering the offer.

I took a few outside pictures since the inside obviously hasn't changed.







Later on, Buddy and I took a quick trip to the dog park.


And then we hit the basement for a few easy miles. Today was one of those runs where it just becomes about getting the miles in. It was not awesome. But I got it done.

I had a little help from Pro Compression - my legs were tired today!



In case you were wondering, Buddy still hates the basement.


I hope you're having a good Friday!

Any exciting plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Buddy is so hilarious. So he insists on coming down to the basement w/ you when you run even though he hates it? Glad you were able to get the miles in even though you weren't really feeling it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy likes to know where we are at all times. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...