Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Got it!

Buddy snuggles are the best. 


I only had a 3 miler on the schedule today. After all the long runs I have been doing lately, 3 miles felt really short!


Some Gilmore Girls to entertain me - I know I've seen all 7 seasons multiple times, but I will never get tired of this show.


After my run I headed back to Target to buy the dress I didn't buy yesterday. I was almost really, really sad because I couldn't find it! First, I found a dress with the same fabric, but a different style (and not the size I needed). They had rearranged the racks since yesterday (who does that?) and it took me a couple of minutes to track it down. Luckily, I found it.


While I was at Target, Tom and Buddy went through pretty much all of Tom's clothes.

Buddy was really helpful.


Tom ended up with 4 of these bags for Goodwill. I contributed a couple of shirts and some jeans I didn't even remember owning.


We also cleaned out some luggage we have been ignoring on the floor of the office, because pretty soon it will be the guest room!

And then we filled up the fancy super tall air mattress to make sure everything worked like it was supposed to.


Oh, and I also bought this at Target today.


I don't normally drink soda, but these were tiny and I was intrigued by the flavor. I like how small it is, and they managed to make it both sweet and tart. Pretty tasty!

1 comment:

  1. The bed looks comfy, thank you. Wow, Tom had a lot of extra clothes. I did that the other day. I had a lot , too. Can't wait to meet Buddy. That can is kind of gross looking:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...