Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pro Compression sale alert!

Friends!

Pro Compression is having a sale right now. These leggings, which are my current favorites are on sale for $50 (normally $80), and if that wasn't good enough, you can use the code PINK to get 40% off your order.





That's $30 for a pair of the most comfortable leggings I own. I'm trying not to buy another pair, because I have SO much running stuff. I'll let you know how that goes. 

You can also use the code PINK for 40% off socks and sleeves too!

Also: Free shipping!

2 comments:

  1. Im interested in buying these but wondering about size? Are they true to your clothes size or did you do measurements?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem pretty true to clothes size to me. I wear size 6 jeans, and my hip measurement fell between the 6 and 8 on the Pro Compression size chart, I ordered a 6 and they fit perfect! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...