Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mile Repeats and Coconut Chips

I actually slept in this morning. Seriously. It was after 11 when I finally got up. I can't remember the last time I did that. Even on weekends I am usually up by 7, 8 at the very latest.


We had a giant pile of mail that we needed to go through, so I started working my way through it this morning. The counter in the kitchen is suddenly much more spacious. 

My run today was a little rough. For some reason my feet just felt heavy, and I was wearing my lightest shoes!


I did some mile repeats - a 1 mile warm up, 1 mile @ 8:34, 800m jog, 1 mile @ 8:27, 800m jog, 1 mile @ 8:20, and a 1 mile cool down.

Gilmore Girls is now on Netflix! I mean, I have all 7 seasons on dvd, but this is much more convenient for when I'm running.


When I was done running, I spent some time playing with my new BOSU ball. I really need to find some specific things to do with it, rather than just making things up. :)


Note my sweet new pink laces! :)

Tom was grossed out by my sweaty hair when I took my braids out, so I thought I would share it with you as well.

You're welcome.


This might be my new favorite snack:


I found them at the store today and am trying to not eat the entire thing tonight. I may have to go buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...