Monday, October 6, 2014

Non-Buyer's Remorse

I went to Target today and bought some cute stuff to send to my niece (and exciting things like toothpaste and shampoo). I also almost bought a really cute dress and then very sensibly talked myself out of it. And I haven't stopped thinking about it since I left the store. I might be going back to Target tomorrow.


They have retro toys (that I took a terrible picture of) - I totally used to have pretty much all of these.


I keep mentioning things I see on blogs from Trader Joe's to Tom, so this afternoon we decided to actually go to Trader Joe's rather than just talk about it.

Some of our exciting finds:

Cookie Butter. I have read about this on other blogs and heard nothing but good things.


We may have tried some on a spoon. You should buy some.

Salted Almond Butter. My main issue with most almond butter is that it's too sweet, so I'm pretty excited about this. Tom loves all almond butter.


Roasted Seaweed Snack. One of the girls at work brought this in the other day, she didn't like it and I tried not to eat the entire package.


Triple Ginger Snaps. How can you go wrong here? There are chunks of ginger in there!


Brazil Nuts. The only problem with Brazil nuts is cracking them. Problem solved.


I'm saving these for when my mom gets here, they're her favorite.

This is what my training plan looks like for the week. I'm shooting for a little faster on race day, but otherwise that's the plan.


Check out my new GEAR PAGE to see some of my favorite things! :)

6 comments:

  1. When I read your post title I thought it was going to be about a house--glad it's just a dress! Because the dress--go back and GET THAT THING. It looks perfect on you. Isn't Target the most fantastic store known to man?? I am not sure on those seaweed things, but your other TJ purchases look tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No exciting house news yet, we're in a holding pattern.

      Thanks! :) I am definitely taking a drive back to Target after my run this morning! I love Target, and always spend waaaaaay too much money when I'm there.

      Delete
  2. Cookie butter is the best!!!! Enjoy eating that entire jar in like one week! PS the crunchy kind is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a crunchy vs smooth battle in our house. I prefer crunchy, Tom likes smooth.

      Delete
  3. Love that dress on you! I think you should buy it. I also love Trader Joe's as well. I was there this weekend. They are so busy on the weekends and the store is tiny, but the great prices keep me coming back. H Mart is also really cool (also really busy) and the prices are also great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally went back and bought the dress today :) I haven't been to H Mart before, Tom tells me we were right by one yesterday - I'll have to check it out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...