Thursday, October 16, 2014

Help support a small business and Buddy's new trick

Happy Thursday!

First things first, I have a quick plea to help give a friend of ours a chance to qualify for a $150k grant.

My friend Alex's family run farm is applying for a grant and they need your votes to make it happen! They only have until tomorrow to reach 250 votes. It's free and just takes a couple of clicks to cast your vote.

Follow the link below to the Mission Main Street website and cast your vote for Kitchawan Farm LLC! Thank you! :)


In other news, I bought candy corn marshmallows yesterday.


I pretty much instantly turned them into rice crispie treats. It was the right thing to do.


Aside from the fact that it looks like macaroni and cheese, it's really good. We've polished off more than half the pan already.

I also got these:


I can't help myself. I have to try all the weird flavors. 

They're pretty tasty and more apple-y than I thought they would be. They taste like those caramel apple lollipops that I used to have when I was a kid.

Buddy has a new trick to show you:



He's kind of a goofball



3 comments:

  1. I don't like rice crispy treats but those look yummy for sure! So do the marshmallows really taste like candy corn? Have you had the Pumpkin oreos yet? I'm wondering how they taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely have a candy corn flavor - it's kind of funny with the marshmallow texture. We have had the pumpkin oreos - we're actually on our second package. They're pretty tasty, and somehow not too sweet. :)

      Delete
  2. Those rice crispy treats sound pretty tasty to me! Not sure on the Oreos...although I'm not a huge Oreo fan as it is.

    Buddy is such a goofball!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...