Sunday, October 19, 2014

BOSU creeper

I had a really good run on Saturday. It was only 3 miles, but it was one of those really nice ones where I felt strong and fast. My hip tightened up a bit after I finished, but otherwise I think I'm pretty much recovered from last weekend.

This is why I can't stretch after I run.


Today I decided to check out the dvd that came with my BOSU ball. It was kind of hilarious.


More step-aerobics style than I was looking for, and super dated. Not to mention, that guy off to the right doesn't do the workout. He watches the girls and discusses the moves.

Creeper.

I think I'll be checking out what youtube has to offer next time.

We have been busy touching up paint and tidying the house today. Our realtor is coming by tomorrow to take pictures so we can get the house listed.

Buddy has been super helpful.


I may have to rethink my hatred of cleaning, the house looks really nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...