Monday, October 20, 2014

Magic erasers, Buddy naps and new leggings

This morning we went crazy doing last minute cleaning before our realtor got here.

We have used a ridiculous number of Mr Clean Magic Erasers. Once I start using them I just keep seeing more spots on the wall. They also kind of weird me out, they disappear as you use them. Where do they go?


I guess that's the magic.

The walls have never looked so clean. Hopefully all that erasing means we won't have to do any painting.

Mom and I took Buddy to the dog park to get him out of the way while Tom and the realtor took pictures. He had a great time running around and ignoring all the other dogs.

He has no social skills.


Once Buddy was wiped out, I drove Mom up to check out one of the houses we have been looking at so she could see the area. Buddy slept pretty much the whole time we were in the car.

And most of the time since we got home.

Mostly he sleeps.


Then I convinced myself that I needed another pair of Pro Compression leggings. What? That price is too good to turn down! :) The pair I have is all black, so I mixed things up and ordered the pink/black this time.

Tom is making shrimp tacos for dinner. Shrimp, cilantro, lime, guacamole, yes please!

6 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds yummy! I use those magic erasers like crazy. The one thing I noticed though is that when I am done erasing, it leaves a gritty feel and I have to go back and wipe it down with something else. Hopefully this is good news that you are a step closer to selling and buying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely had to wipe the walls down when I was done - it was gritty and shiny where I had erased, but looks great now!

      The house is supposed to up for sale later today! :)

      Delete
  2. I soooo wanted another pair of those procompreesion leggings!! I just couldn't bring myself to do it though, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I would want another pair for this winter so I don't have to do laundry all the time, and $30 was too good to pass up! :)

      Delete
  3. Can you believe I've never tried a Magic Eraser? Am I missing out?? LOL! SHrimp tacos sound delicious. You are so lucky that your man cooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't really used Magic Erasers until now, they're kind of amazing.

      I know! I love that Tom cooks - and he's really good at it too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...