Friday, January 31, 2014

I missed food

I've been M.I.A. for a few days - sorry about that! I've been working a lot and I've been sick. I'm finally starting to feel a little more human today, just in time for the weekend!

The sore throat was getting in the way of my eating, which sucks. Luckily this morning I started to feel a lot better and I can almost eat and drink normally again.

Here are a few terribly exciting things you missed in the last few days:

My oatmeal exploded in the microwave, it was sad.

 
I put off getting gas in my car for a long time, then when I went to the gas station it looked like this so I went to the one across the street.


We got a new bulletin board in the classroom yesterday (TE is the name of my room, Toddler room E). My boss' first response was to tell me the artwork was crooked. Later (after I straightened it) she told me she really liked it.


This weekend I'm planning on relaxing and getting some miles in. I'm really looking forward to it!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm already doing a lot better today!

      Delete
  2. Glad you are feeling better.......wish I had known....I have chicken soup in the freezer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had some of your vegetable soup for dinner on Wednesday :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...