Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The best laid plans

Well, I didn't end up getting to leave work until after 5:30. It was dark, foggy and raining by then. So instead of running my first official training miles for this race, I let Jillian Michaels yell at me for a half hour. That way I wasn't completely lazy. Plus, now my abs hurt.

Buddy was pretty confused about hanging out in the basement. He kept staring at the screen with this look on his face.


Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest/cross training day, and Thursday is 4 miles. If I manage to escape work early tomorrow I may do my miles then just in case Thursday runs late. I have a feeling I'm going to have to be a little flexible with my training plan until my work schedule stabilizes. If that ever happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...