Saturday, January 18, 2014

Surprise Snow

I looked out the window this morning and saw this:


Excuse me, but no one at work was freaking out or panicking about it snowing this weekend. This was certainly not in the forecast or I would have heard about it.

Buddy woke me up at 7:15 this morning. He's lucky he's cute.


The light dusting of snow up to one inch that was forecast this morning has been upgraded to "heavy snow showers." You think?


My two mile run for the day is going to have to turn into another workout in the basement. Better than nothing!

3 comments:

  1. We were predicted to get "plowable" snow this morning but we only got a dusting! Thanks for reading our blog and entering our yoga giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! You were my first non-family blog comment, plus I love finding new running blogs to read!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...