Sunday, January 26, 2014

It's heeeeere!

We went and picked up my fancy (not actually that fancy as far as treadmills go) new treadmill today! It took us about an hour and a half to get it all assembled and we have agreed that if we ever move there will be professional movers involved.



"Space saver" mode:


It was late enough when we finished that my inaugural run will have to wait until after work tomorrow.

In other news, I saw this at Walmart today when I was picking up the mat for underneath the treadmill.


Emma Stone clearly needed a Joker makeover. People are crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new TM! It is somewhat similar to mine. I hope you use yours more than I do though...haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I plan on it! Though we all know how plans can go ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...