Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Crafty, like a fox?

My assistant keeps insisting that I'm creative and crafty. I really just find a lot of ideas online.

My bulletin board in all its glory.

 

My snowman is very popular. My boss keeps walking other teachers down to my room to make them look at it. We're at the far end of the building so there isn't usually a lot of traffic in our hallway. I'm suppressing the urge to make another bottom piece so it will look better. I don't really have time for that.

I'm making an effort to eat sort of healthy right now in anticipation of when it isn't below freezing all day long and I can run without fear of ice. I made a giant bowl of kale, rice, black beans and avocado for dinner last night. It was also covered in a large amount of Cholula. I ate it too fast to take a picture of it, but I did take one of the excessive amount of kale that I used.


That is not a small pan.

And I get another half hour of sleep starting tomorrow. Another teacher is going to start coming in earlier and will hang out with my one kid that always comes early. That extra half hour is going to be amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Somehow, 30 minutes in the early AM is greater than 30 minutes in the middle of the afternoon. ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO much better in the morning, really good for my mental health. Plus I finally took 20 seconds to figure out how to program the coffee maker so now there's coffee when I wake up!

      Delete
  2. Somehow, 30 minutes in the early AM is greater than 30 minutes in the middle of the afternoon. ENJOY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...