Friday, January 24, 2014

Holding still makes me tired

The Jeep has a really impressive icicle on it.


I finally remembered to take some pictures at work.

Hats and mittens over the cubbies.


Hibernating bears and their caves.


Don't mock my giant mitten, it's really hard to cut out a huge mitten. Each chunk was painted by a different kiddo - they love seeing it all put together.


It was a really good day at work today. I had one of the preschool assistants for the day, but she was really great so everything went smoothly. Plus all the munchkins napped, which is always a win.

I pretty much have my lesson plans finished, which just leaves a quick newsletter and I'll be good to go. I'm glad I finished my plans so I don't have to worry about them this weekend.

Tonight is pizza and relaxing - the more I hold still, the more tired I feel. Tomorrow I'm bundling up for a run and looking into the possibility of buying a treadmill, both of which I'm really excited about!

1 comment:

  1. I like all your classroom pictures, especially the giant mitten! Looks like fun. Very nice icicle, wonder if we will ever have those again? Glad you are getting a treadmill, you need one with the winter you are getting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...