Sunday, January 19, 2014

What I wouldn't give for a treadmill

Looking at the very cold week we have ahead of us I am not looking forward to making myself get out and run in it.

I really don't mind treadmills. I like having them as an option. They're really nice when you want to run a certain pace/distance/time because it does a lot of the work for you. And as long as I have some kind of entertainment (music, tv, audiobook) I can stay on a treadmill for a very long time.

I once exceeded the time limit on the treadmills at the gym. I'm still kind of proud of myself for that one.

But, treadmills are big and expensive and I don't really want to pay to join a gym just to access a treadmill.

So for now I will bundle up when I can, improvise workouts when I can't and covet the beautiful Boston Marathon Treadmill (which is worth more than my car) and all its bells and whistles.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...