Saturday, February 1, 2014

Buddy lost his running etiquette

Buddy and I went out for a couple of miles this morning since it is actually above freezing today!

He is a solid 10:30/mile runner for 2 miles (absolutely no more) and that's not counting pit stops. He seems to have forgotten that we don't stop every 30 steps to smell things so that slowed us down a bit.


Buddy got a cat call (dog call?) on our run. A guy in a car yelled, "Nice dog! Is he a Boxer?" He always gets compliments when we're out and about.

I tried out my new running tights today. They are really comfortable and didn't move around on me during the run. It's been so cold out that I had to swap out my usual capris for something a little warmer.

Now Buddy should be wiped out for a while.


Oh, and my new Brooks Transcends should be here Tuesday! I'm probably more excited than I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...