Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I keep thinking it's the weekend

Happy New Year! These holidays in the middle of the week are really messing with my head. I keep thinking it's the weekend, but I worked yesterday and will be back to work again tomorrow. On the bright side I think there will be a few kiddos staying home tomorrow.

We had a good new years. I got out of work around 3:30 so I got to relax for the afternoon and then we headed over to Tom's friend Alex's house. It ended up being a pretty mellow night hanging out, eating roasted duck that Alex's mom cooked and spending some time by a bonfire. Tom took over a couple of Christmas trees that were by our dumpsters and we reenforced the knowledge that Christmas trees are a total fire hazard - but fun to burn on purpose.


I hope you all had a good New Years Eve!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, really impressive fire! I like it:) I know the Weds. off thing is weird. Tomorrow is my Friday! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...