Monday, January 20, 2014

I lost count

This has been my go-to breakfast lately.


Frozen blueberries and cereal are one of the best things ever - besides coffee of course, but that's a given.

I think a lot of people had today off, so we only had 6 kiddos in class. It was pretty mellow most of the day, which was a nice change. I had some time to fix some of the little things that my boss wanted changed after her observation last week and change up some of my bulletin boards.

I lost count of how many times I sneezed today. I think I'm on my fifth mini-cold since I started working with the kids. Give it a couple more months and my immune system will be indestructible.

Today was supposed to be a rest/cross training day but the forecast calls for more snow tomorrow so I went for a run instead. It was only two miles so I took Buddy with me. I'm officially faster when it comes to any kind of distance. He did well for the first mile, but started slowing down/getting right in front of me and stopping after that. I could have had a much better time if I hadn't taken him with me.

But then I wouldn't have this happy and exhausted dog, so I guess a slightly slower run is ok. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...