Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snow panic

We're supposed to get a bunch of snow tonight. They're saying 6-10 inches. Earlier everyone was freaking out and saying it was going to start around 4 this afternoon. I didn't leave work until 5, but there was no snow to be seen.

Work has already decided to open late tomorrow (10 instead of 7 - I'll take it!) which seems odd to me since there isn't any snow yet. My boss told me that it will be funny for me to see everyone panic about the snow and that everyone forgets how to drive. So I have that to look forward to.

Now that it's the new year, it's almost time to start my training plan for my half marathon in March. Having a plan makes me actually get out and run, even if the weather is bad. I ran my first half marathon completely under-trained and I never want to do that again.

I need to add to my medal collection, it's been too long.


Plus, now I have a sweet plaque to hang them from!

1 comment:

  1. Watch out for that snow! It's sunny and dry, here in Alaska:) Have fun with my snow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...