Saturday, January 4, 2014

New running gear

I love new running gear. It's fun.

I ordered my first pair of compression socks (in purple, of course).

Source

 I have only heard good things about them and I'm excited to try them out. Plus I used a gift card that one of my families at work gave me for Christmas, so they were pretty much free!

And I used my Christmas money from my grandma to get this vest in green.

Soruce

 It's reflective and super bright so it is going to be great for running during the not-so-light times of day. I decided I had better odds of actually wearing a vest that I can layer under than a jacket since I'm strangely picky about my running jackets.

As much as it is just plain fun to get new gear, it really does make a difference to have the right clothes and shoes. Dressing for the weather can sometimes be the difference between a miserable run and a great one.

At least that's what I tell myself - I have to validate my drawer full of running gear somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...