Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I have nothing exciting to tell you

It was another long day at work today. We also had kids trickling in all morning, the last one arriving at almost 11. Usually everyone is there by 9 or 9:30 at the latest. It really throws me off to have them dropping off all morning long.

I spent an hour working on my February lesson plans because they're due on Monday. I'm over halfway done, which is usually where I lose focus and can't get anything done. I'll come back to them tomorrow.

Since it is obscenely cold out and I didn't get home until it was almost dark I didn't make it out for a run today. I'm keeping my weekday training schedule a little flexible, but unless I get out early (on time) tomorrow (and in the near future) I might miss a run or two. 

In happier news, I bought salted caramel ice cream at the store today. It's delicious, in case you were wondering.


I had to turn the heat up because Buddy was curled up in a tiny ball on his bed, shivering. Now he's curled up in a tiny ball on his bed, snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...