Saturday, January 25, 2014

Patience is not one of my virtures

Apparently, even though the Sam's club's website told me that the treadmill I wanted was in stock at the store near us, I had to first order it online. They don't even have you pay for it online, you still have to pay when you pick it up. This makes absolutely no sense to me.

I'm really bad at making decisions, but once I do, I like to put my plan to action right away. I am not good with waiting.

So while I was very excited to get my treadmill all set up, it has to wait another day. On the bright side, all the other options I had would have taken almost a week. I guess one day isn't terrible.

It's going to look like this:

Source

Source

And then I'm going to look like this:


2 comments:

  1. It looks cool. That will help since you moved to such a wintery place:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, everyone keeps asking me if this is like living in Alaska.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...