Monday, January 27, 2014

Inaugural run

It was dark when I got off work, but that's ok! I have a treadmill now!

I was dragging when I got home, but did a quick change and headed to the basement. Today was technically supposed to be a rest day, but I missed a couple of runs last week so I don't feel like I'm overtraining or anything.

I did a pre-programmed 30 minute "calorie burn" workout that had a lot of incline work and intervals. The intervals were really really slow (walking speed) though, so after a bit I started upping the speed.

2.27 miles certainly beats not running!


 In other news, Buddy somehow did this to his crate:



It doesn't affect the door closing so it's ok, but we can't figure out how he did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...