Friday, January 10, 2014

It's "Fwyday!"

Some bullet points, because my mind is disjointed today.
  • I think the craziness of the holidays has finally blown over at work. The kids have really calmed down this week. We had 10 kids most days, but we managed to get everything done that I had planned and had a lot of fun.
  • The munchkins went to town with the oobleck this afternoon, they got it everywhere, including in my eye. I even had a parent play with it at pickup and she is now planning to make some at home! 
  • One of the kids was climbing on me and I asked her why she needed to climb on me. She told me "Because I like you!" Sound logic.
  • I ate some pop rocks this afternoon. Buddy kept staring at me, I think he was concerned.


Now it's time to relax and enjoy the fact that my alarm isn't set for early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...