Monday, April 28, 2014

I bought a plant

My training plan started off with a rest day, which is good, because I don't know if I could have made myself do it tonight. I gave myself permission to not even think about the dishes until tomorrow too. Just not feeling it tonight.

We had a pretty good Monday at work, the kids always forget the rules over the weekend, but it didn't take too long to get back in the swing of things.

I bought this plant after work:


I'm not a big gardener, but I do like having a few plants around. This claims to like full sun, so it should be happy on the back deck.


Pretty cute.


Buddy was not a big fan of gardening, not enough jumping around for his taste.


We bought him a brush to help with his shedding (and ridiculous dandruff) this weekend. He loves it! It makes him absolutely crazy and hyper though, which makes brushing him a little more difficult.

Do you have a green thumb or a black thumb?

5 comments:

  1. black thumb! but, mr. dawn is amazing! we have three raise bed and he just planted our "summer" crop. luckily he's work out the irrigation so that we don't have to rely on me doing anything...cause i would just kill it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun! Does he grow veggies? If I get ambitious I might plant a cherry tomato plant on the deck. We live in a townhouse so I don't have a yard to plant in.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I definitely have aa black thumb. I got some flowers for easter that I was suppose to plant in the ground and I think I killed them already. I love plants to look at, but I am awful at taking care of them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I usually do alright keeping things alive (at least for a little while)! :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty plant! you should get a tomato plant , it will do great! I have seeds started in the house and they are popping up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...