Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!

 Today is my dad's birthday! Happy birthday Dad - I hope you're having a great day!

Christmas a few years ago

It is sunny here today - Buddy loves sunny days.


We went for a long walk, Buddy seemed ready to come home.


Then we headed to the basement for my long run for the week. I planned on doing 7 miles to hit my 20 miles/week goal, but ended up doing 8 because I felt like it. That brings me to 21 miles for the week. Not too shabby.


I tried this out from my RunnerBox after my run today:


It was pretty tasty, sort of fudge-like - plus it has 15 grams of protein which is great for after a long run. I would eat this again, for sure.

I hope you're having a good Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. You always impress me with your treadmill miles. I don't think i've ever done more than 5 at one time! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm weird with the treadmill, I can keep going for a long time - longer than on the road sometimes. But I'm always running on my own, I would probably run more outside if I had any running friends.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...