Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mouse traps and sunshine

The morning started off great, blue skies, birds singing, and I was in a good mood. And then I snapped my fingers with a mouse trap.

Let's go back a bit. Buddy has been doing a little counter surfing and destroying things. Not anything major, and he isn't just going after food, but I've had enough of coming home to shredded things on the carpet. In come the mouse traps.




They're upside down on the counter so he can't hurt himself, he'll just scare the kibble out of himself if he sets them off. He tripped one the other day, and moved one, but since then they have all been right where I leave them. So, hopefully, that means I'm done picking up shredded cardboard after work.

I was adjusting one this morning and thought I had my hand over the bar so I wouldn't hurt myself, but I was clearly wrong. It hurt.

The rest of the day went well (if you pretend nap time didn't happen, which is what I'm doing). I have a cute new bulletin board.


And it was sunny.


And the Buddy gate came today, so no more dragging random things back and forth to block the stairs every morning.


There's no way either of us can get over that thing, it's so tall!

No run today, I was at work forever and decided I should actually eat a decent dinner tonight.

Did you run today? If you did, I'm jealous.

Have you hurt yourself in a dumb way recently? It can't just be me, right?

1 comment:

  1. The mouse trap thing is a good idea and your bulletin board is nice and colourful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...